WhatsApp CRM – Currently, many businesses use WhatsApp as a means of increasing engagement and customer service.
Unfortunately, businesses often have trouble managing and tracking all the interactions that occur on WhatsApp because of the large number of incoming messages.
What’s the solution? some of them work around this by integrating WhatsApp and customer relationship management (CRM) software, or better known as WhatsApp CRM. This integration connects WhatsApp accounts with CRM.
The CRM system’s role is to manage all customer interactions from various channels. With WhatsApp CRM, all customer interactions on WA are automatically synchronized with other applications. This makes it easier to monitor and use it.
Learn more about WhatsApp CRM in the article below.
What is WhatsApp CRM?
WhatsApp CRM is a WhatsApp application integration system and a CRM system to manage customer interactions. This integration helps develop customer relationships, drive business growth and increase customer loyalty.
CRM integration with WhatsApp can be done by using the WhatsApp Business API. Meanwhile for the WhatsApp API, you can work with the WhatsApp provider.
Apart from CRM integration, the WA API also includes other advanced features to improve customer service. This feature is the integration of WhatsApp with the Sales and Customer Service application, or often referred to as the WhatsApp sales software.
8 Reasons It’s Important to Use WhatsApp CRM
The application of WhatsApp CRM makes it easy for businesses to serve customers more quickly and consistently. Businesses are also easier to monitor and measure team performance in making sales or serving customers.
The following are some of the advantages of implementing WhatsApp CRM for business:
1. Make it easier to track potential new customers
CRM integration makes it easy for businesses to automatically detect the names of potential new customers or customers from WhatsApp. This is because every interaction on WA is directly stored in the CRM database.
This capability also saves time, as there is no need to repeat questions to customers. So using WhatsApp CRM will make it very easy to build a database that is useful for business.
2. Keeping Potential Customers
Using WhatsApp makes it easy for businesses to send product catalogs to potential customers or prospects. This can be adjusted according to their interaction history with the CRM system database.
CRM integration also makes it possible to become a WhatsApp customer service application. That is, you can make WhatsApp your customer service gateway.
3. Follow up the sales team
The sales team can be assisted in following up on potential customers by sending automatic WhatsApp messages. Follow ups can be personalized based on the interaction history stored in the CRM system
Through integration with the CRM system, each ongoing process can be seen easily through the sales pipeline so that the follow-up process is more effective. So, implementing CRM WA will speed up the follow-up process and business automation.
4. Keep track of bookings and updates
WhatsApp CRM allows customers to get automated notifications to track orders and deliveries. This can be done easily through message templates, so the customer service team doesn’t have to do it manually.
5. Customer support and ticketing
Through WhatsApp CRM, businesses can easily build WhatsApp for Customer Service. Some of the things WhatsApp can do for customer service include:
- Make it easy for customers to interact with businesses. This integration will make the WhatsApp customer service application one of your business customer service supports.
- Increase response to customer complaints because 1 WhatsApp API number can be held by many CS or devices.
- The Customer Relationship Management system allows CS agents to send Outbound WhatsApp Messages
- There is a WhatsApp Chatbot as an auto responder to answer FAQs and provide other general information
- You can also spread other important information en masse to many contacts via the WA blast feature.
6. Analyze the conversation that occurred
You can get sophisticated analysis of WhatsApp conversations to track how many conversations are coming in, how quickly the team responds to those conversations, and the performance of individual agents and the business as a whole.
Through the WhatsApp integration application, you can analyze conversations/chats that occur on your number.
7. Simplify the payment process
WhatsApp API is equipped with payment features such as Go-Pay, OVO, bank transfers, and others so that payments can occur directly within the WhatsApp system.
8. Improve teamwork
Almost everyone uses WhatsApp, including the sales and support team. Through the WhatsApp application, things related to questions and tickets delegated to them can be done easily.
This helps keep all team members on the same page and ensures they have the latest information and have the best solutions quickly. By centralizing all business communications, business operations will run more efficiently.
How Does WhatsApp CRM Work in Business?
CRM integration with WhatsApp will automatically detect customers calling your WhatsApp Business number. The system will convert the message into a ticket which can be directly handled by the customer service team.
All conversations between the CS team and customers will be automatically saved as customer data in the CRM system. You can access this data whenever needed.
Apart from that, you can also take advantage of the Chatbot feature on the WhatsApp API to respond to customers automatically ( auto reply ). You can also use the WA Bot to guide customers to solve their own problems through an automated form.
If customers don’t get the answer they want, they can ask the CS team for help. Thus, these customer requests can be completed more quickly.
What are the Benefits of Using WhatsApp CRM?
CRM integration with WhatsApp has advanced features that encourage businesses to provide better customer service. This integration gives the CS team access to view customer information from a 360-degree perspective without having to leave WhatsApp.
Apart from that, there are still many benefits that you will be able to enjoy after using CRM integration with WhatsApp, including the following:
- Automatically detects and stores the identity of prospects or customers coming from WhatsApp.
- Conversation history or progress deals from WA will be saved automatically in the CRM system.
- Manage the process flow of sales and customer service.
- Provides sophisticated analytics reports that show CS team performance such as the number of incoming conversations, how quickly the team responds to those conversations, and the performance of individual agents and the business as a whole.
- WhatsApp API is equipped with payment features such as Go-Pay, OVO, bank transfers, and others so that payments can occur directly within the WhatsApp system.
How to Get WhatsApp CRM for Your Business?
How to get WhatsApp CRM integration is actually quite easy. Here are the steps to get it:
Step 1. Get the WhatsApp Business API through a Business Solution Provider
To be able to use the WhatsApp CRM integration, you must use the WhatsApp Business API. This type of WhatsApp is different from the usual WhatsApp Business, because WhatsApp Business cannot be integrated with anything and has limited features.
Meanwhile, the WhatsApp Business API can be obtained through the WhatsApp Business Solution Provider (BSP). One of the best BSPs in Indonesia is Mekari Qontak. By registering with Qontak, you will automatically get WhatsApp CRM at once.
Step 2. Verify Facebook Business Manager
Next, you need a data verification process to prove that the business meets the requirements set by WhatsApp. The data used includes:
- Company name,
- website URLs,
- Domain e-mail
- Business SIUP/NIB/NPWP
Facebook business manager verification is quite confusing for some businesses. Mekari Qontak assists businesses in verifying.
Step 3. Activate WhatsApp Number and Complete Your Business Profile
Once verified, specify a telephone number that you will use as a business number. You cannot change this number from time to time. Then you will see a green tick when WhatsApp is active.
The business name will automatically appear on the customer’s screen even if they haven’t saved your contact. After this process, you can integrate it with Mekari Qontak’s CRM application.
Update the profile by filling out detailed business information, so customers can get to know the business before asking questions. At this stage you can use it as branding and manage important information such as operating hours, catalogs and so on.
Step 4. Request CRM Integration With WhatsApp
After your WA API number is active, you can submit a request for integration with CRM. Qontak.com provides a package that automatically gets WhatsApp CRM integration in it.
What are the superior features of WhatsApp CRM?
The WhatsApp CRM application has many excellent features that drive business growth and provide a memorable customer experience. These features include the following:
- Business Profile: provides information about business identity such as store name, description, address, category and hours of operation.
- Auto reply: provide an automatic response for every customer interaction such as Away Messages, Greeting Messages and Quick Replies.
- Green tick: a sign indicating that the WhatsApp account is verified or proven to have a legal business.
- Chatbot: a virtual robot whose job is to answer automated messages and forward messages to available agents.
- Multi-user: access to one WhatsApp account by multiple agents on multiple devices at the same time.
- Rotator: automatically allocates agents fairly for each incoming message.
- Blast WhatsApp: send bulk messages to thousands of contacts at once.
- Lead management: view and manage potential customers in a certain period of time.
- API integration: connecting business WhatsApp accounts with other popular applications on a single platform.
- Statistics reports: a dashboard that displays activity reports on WhatsApp such as messages sent, failed, read or pending and many others.
- What is E-CRM? Features, Benefits, How to Build and Implement!
- 10 Advantages of Companies Using CRM That You Should Know!
- What is CRM (Customer Relationship Management)? Get to Know!
- Reasons for The Importance of Using CRM Software for Business
- Top 10 Best Cloud-Based CRM Software for Your Business
- Top Rated CRM Software Platforms & Considerations for Choosing